Dune Folk Online
Yoga from my heart to yours, to support your home practice
Wow friends, times sure are a little strange right now! 2020 has thrown us a few curveballs, but despite the uncertainty and upheaval, a regular yoga practice remains a constant steadier regardless of the challenges life presents. Yoga helps us to access the quiet and steady place that exists inside of us all. We gain connection, perspective, hope and can better access joy (and we can all use some more joy!).
This is an offering for dune folk to maintain their yoga practice and connect to each other while at home, with a range of classes to suit your varying needs and circumstances.
So let’s get (lock)down dog and practice together, but apart.
We’ve got this team.
- A heartfelt offering to support your home yoga practice.
- Access to a bank of 35+ on demand yoga classes taught by Blair.
- Enjoy yin, flow, hatha and meditation classes with various themes and levels of experience.
- Classes range in time from short mini sessions to longer practices so that you can fit your yoga into your home schedule.
- Classes include: Heart Opening Flow, Sleepytime Yin, Morning Wiggle, Earthy Flow, Breath Meditation and more.
- Classes will remain available for access for the rest of 2020.
Please note: Just so we're on the same page, this is not a super polished cinematic offering, but rather a humble and homemade collection of classes from my home to yours. Made by myself and my tech team (aka my husband) from our living room, while our girls were asleep or playing and without access to snazzy equipment. The sound is not perfect, the lighting is a little inconsistent and you'll occasionally hear our kids, chickens or cars driving by in the background. But despite the perfectionist in me initially struggling with the rustic nature of the videos, I've come to realise that this makes it completely fitting for the times we are living in. I sincerely hope that the real life feel of the classes gives you comfort (and the occasional giggle) at this moment in time, where we’re all doing our best with what we have and that is, in itself, perfect.
*If you are currently experiencing financial hardship, but feel as though you would benefit from being a DF Online member please get in touch and we can chat about how to work together to get you on the mat.
I can't wait to see you on the (virtual) mat soon friends x